Skip to main content

Dotted Swiss

Ciao everyone! This is such a beautiful, classic outfit! I wore a black blouse with a mesh, dotted swiss design at the neckline and the sleeves. This top also has an old-fashioned, sweetheart neckline. This piece is from Express. I paired it with a sleek, black pencil skirt that is also from Express. You can absolutely never go wrong with a head to toe black outfit. It is timeless and universally flattering. Now the accessories! I wore a pair of sheer, black tights with small dots that match the details in the top very well. I believe I found them at Express or Dillard's. The shoes are black, pointy toed, suede pumps by Nine West. I pulled back my hair in a high pony tail which I rarely do. I wore a pair of formal, drop earrings. The top could be worn more casually by swapping out the skirt for a pair of black jeans and the heels for a pair of flat boots. It would still look very nice, but would be more comfortable. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed wearing it! Thanks for checking out my blog!






Comments

  1. You look beautiful modelling that beautifully coordinated outfit!
    I love the looks of both the Express top with Swiss-dot mesh yoke and sleeves
    and of the the sleek Express pencil-skirt.
    Pretty look!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime

Wardrobe Change