Skip to main content

Oversize Sweater + Mini Skirt

Happy Fall everyone! It has taken me awhile to accept that we have transitioned out of summer. I do love all four seasons, but it's always difficult for me to say goodbye to summer. Anyhow, my outfit for today was a full on fall look! I wore an oversize, black and white speckled, turtleneck sweater from Express. I paired it with a cute little plum colored mini skirt that is also from Express. It was a bit chilly here in Northeast Ohio so I did wear a pair of black leggings under the skirt. The shoes I am extremely excited about! I bought these a few months back and have been dying for an opportunity to wear them! They are black and white, tweed boots by Diba. They have laces and a buckle on one side of each shoe. These are not a style that I would typically wear. I left my comfort zone! I find them to be somewhat edgy which I most certainly am not! I fell in love with them, because of the tweed! Very much Chanel inspired! I feel that the fabric kept the boots a little more classic compared to others. I hope this look inspires some of you out there! I also hope that you guys are able to reach for things you would typically overlook or be hesitant to try. Go for it! Have a good night everyone and thank you for checking out my blog :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime

Wardrobe Change

Dotted Swiss