Skip to main content

Silky Yellow Skirt

Ciao everyone! Here is one of my recent looks. I wore a black long sleeve top by Victoria's Secret (I so wish they would sell clothes again). It even has a built in bra which is amazing! You don't have to worry about wearing a regular bra that would end up showing through the crisscross design in the back. The skirt is super fun, and I cannot wait to tell you all about it! It was created by a Brazilian designer named Kariza who started her brand of the same name. She came to the US and found success with her wrap skirts! They are made in different lengths, tend to be one size fits all, are reversible, and can be worn in endless ways! They are so vibrant with beautiful colors and prints! I own a couple, and first discovered them in a little boutique in Put-in-Bay which is a village located on South Bass Island in Ohio. This particular one I love for the fall, because of the beautiful golden yellow color. It also has some pink on the sides and the waist tie. There are other varying colors throughout as well. This skirt is reversible, and a tiny bit of the print of the opposite side shows down at the bottom. Love it! It's a bit chilly where I'm living so I did wear some black leggings underneath. The shoes are black booties by Carlos Santana. A few beauty notes as well! The lipstick color is Studded Kiss by MAC, and the nail color is Bogota Blackberry by OPI. I hope you all enjoy this look! Thank you for checking out my blog! It's greatly appreciated :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime

Wardrobe Change

Dotted Swiss