Skip to main content

Fall Florals

Hello everyone! This outfit is so cute, fun, and cozy! I wore a beige sweater from Abercrombie & Fitch. Overall it is a beige color, but there are some different neutral shades throughout that create a little contrast. I paired the sweater with an adorable little floral mini skirt! I tend to wear this skirt in the fall, because of its festive colors. It is from Forever 21 and has a chocolate brown background with cream, yellow, and orange flowers. The print actually reminds me of something you might have seen in the mid to late 1960's. I decided to go for the bare-legged look as opposed to wearing leggings or tights underneath. You may want to opt for those if you'd like a little extra warmth. The shoes are a pair of taupe, high heel booties by Impo. They have a very cute twisted, bow detail on each side. I hope you all like it! Here are some pictures :)






 


Comments

  1. Fab outfit!
    I love the autumn colour, pretty floral print and swinginess of that pretty skirt from Forever 21!
    It looks wonderful styled with the ribbed wide necked sweater from Abercrombie + Fitch.
    The dancing action-photos of you wearing that pretty fall OOTD are fabulous!
    It's November again, only three years later and that outfit is still perfect and still in style!
    I hope all has gone well with you despite Covid having played havoc with so many colleges, that you have been able to attend fashion school, and that your cosmetological expertise is serving you well.
    You look gorgeous in the photos above.xx

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime

Wardrobe Change

Dotted Swiss