Skip to main content

Chocolate Brown Houndstooth

Hello! I have put together some new and exciting outfits recently and cannot wait to share them. The first one that I'd like to feature is a very fall look! I wore a beige, crew neck sweater from Express. I will say that with this particular sweater I had issues with my bra showing through. I'm not talking about the color, but the actual outline of the bra. In order to fix this, I put a silky camisole on underneath, and it did help smooth the lines. I paired it with a chocolate brown, houndstooth pencil skirt by Catch My I. The skirt came with a belt of the same color. As for the shoes, I wore a pair of brown, below the knee, high heel boots. The boots do have buckles on each side. I like these boots, but wish that I had a pair that fit a bit closer to the leg. You could definitely wear tights or thin leggings underneath your skirt. I just chose the bare-legged look. Here are some pics!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime

Wardrobe Change

Dotted Swiss