Skip to main content

Lady in Red

Ciao! I have a beautiful red look for you all. I wore a red-orange, lace camisole from Express as my base layer. It has a built in bra which is wonderful. The sheer, cherry red, bell-sleeve, lacy top is what really stole the show! This piece is by daytrip which I believe is a brand that is only sold at Buckle. Typically the differing shades of red would have bothered me, but I think it works here! I also wore form fitting, black, pleather pants from Express. Very rock 'n' roll! I would recommend wearing seamless underwear or going commando with these. I am not a fan of panty lines! The shoes were black, lacy, open-toed booties by Aldo. It's a quite dramatic look. I decided to make my hair and makeup just as dramatic! I curled and teased my hair very high. I also wore a smokey eye and a bright, red lip! I had a lot of fun with this look and hope you guys enjoy it as well.
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime

Wardrobe Change

Dotted Swiss